Click2SciencePD strives to make our professional development resources widely available to improve the quality of out-of-school time programming. With that goal in mind, Click2Science hereby grants users access to utilize Click2Science resources, for personal or educational purposes, in order to
- download Click2SciencePD resources for your own use on your personal device;
- include Click2SciencePD resources in a presentation for professional development at a conference or workshop (please list the source as follows: "Originally published (insert publication date) © Click2SciencePD.org; University of Nebraska–Lincoln");
- print pages from Click2SciencePD resources for nonprofit and educational uses so long as you include Click2SciencePD’s logo and/or copyright notice and any other credit, byline, and copyright notice attributable to specific content on each one of the Click2SciencePD pages you print and distribute (please list the source as follows: "Originally published (insert publication date) © Click2SciencePD.org; University of Nebraska–Lincoln"); or
- link to Click2SciencePD.org or Click2SciencePD resources on any kind of free web-based content including sites, blogs, e-textbooks, and online courses, so long as all forms of display, including links and embeds, are accompanied by a prominent source link back to the Click2SciencePD.org.
For clarity, you acknowledge that you shall acquire no other rights or licenses to any Click2SciencePD resources unless specifically and expressly granted by Click2SciencePD in writing.
Uses Requiring Additional License
For any other copying, publishing, distribution, or modification of Click2SciencePD resources that are not set forth above, please contact us directly at Click2SciencePD@unl.edu. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you are required to obtain an Additional License for
- hosting Click2SciencePD resources on a server for redistribution;
modifying Click2SciencePD resources for redistribution or making derivative works of any Click2SciencePD resources; or
- using Click2SciencePD resources in connection with a published product (e.g., a book, magazine, film, video, or television program or audio/visual representation);
- Link to Click2SciencePD resources on any kind of web-based content for which users pay a fee or subscription.
Except as expressly permitted under these Terms, you agree not to, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to
- rent, lease, loan, or sell access to Click2SciencePD resources;
- programmatically or manually remove or reformat page elements including the Click2SciencePD logo, page header, and page footer from content; • host or publish copies of our content or all or part of our website without attribution; or
- delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on Click2SciencePD resources.
Click2SciencePD Ownership Rights
Click2SciencePD resources are protected by the United States copyright and trademark law, international conventions, and other applicable laws. All text, graphics, photographs, audio and/or video material or stills from audiovisual material, or any other materials, including downloadable material, contained in Click2SciencePD resources (collectively, the "Materials") are the copyrighted property of Click2SciencePD or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors and are offered to you by Click2SciencePD for limited use solely pursuant to these Terms. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Click2SciencePD or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right, or copyright of Click2SciencePD or any other third party.
As between you and Click2SciencePD, University of Nebraska Board of Regents owns all right (including all intellectual property rights) to, title to, and interest in Click2SciencePD resources. You shall not acquire any right, title, or interest therein, except for the limited rights expressly set forth in these Terms. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Click2SciencePD. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any part of Click2SciencePD resources.
Video-Based Learning Module Content Disclaimer
The Click2SciencePD video-based learning modules feature frontline staff from a variety of skill levels and backgrounds in various out-of-school informal education programs across the country. They are not intended to represent best practices or define the only way to facilitate STEM. The video-based learning modules are intended for trainers, coaches, and other out-of-school program administrators who train staff, to watch with frontline staff or volunteers as part of a model of professional development that is featured in accompanying Staff Development Guides. The video-based learning module content is designed to reflect the strategies and skills from the Click2SciencePD Framework. The facilitation is in no way representative of perfect facilitation practices, rather practices of real staff working with youth in real-world, out-of-school time programs. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.